Buy from Amazon.co.uk
Buy from Amazon.de
- Sleek, compact design
- Automatic backupBuy Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1TB Portable External Hard Drive with Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0 (Black) STDR1000100. Read more ... » software
- Password protectionWho Sells Cheap 2-Year Protection Plan plus Accident Coverage for Kindle Fire HDX Wi-Fi. Read more ... » and hardware encryption
- SystemWindows 7 Professional SP1 64bit (OEM) System Builder DVD 1 Pack. Read more ... » CompatibilityReviews Plugable 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub with 4A Power Adapter (VIA VL812 Rev B2 Chipset and updated firmware v9081 with Linux, OS X, and Windows support and full USB 2.0 backwards compatibility). Read more ... »: Formatted NTFS for WindowsMicrosoft Surface Pro Tablet (128 GB Memory, 4 GB RAM, Windows 8 Pro). Read more ... » XP, Windows VistaThe Cheapest Kinivo BTD-400 Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter - For Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista. Read more ... », Windows 7Bargain Western Digital 2 TB SATA III 7200 RPM 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive, Black, WD2003FZEX. Read more ... » or Windows 8Western Digital WD Scorpio Black 750 GB SATA 3 GB/s 7200 RPM 16 MB Cache Internal Bulk/OEM 2.5-Inch Mobile Hard Drive. Read more ... ».
- Sleek compact design withAmbient Weather WR-111B Emergency Solar Hand Crank AM/FM/NOAA Digital Radio, Flashlight, Cell Phone Charger with NOAA Certified Weather Alert & Cables. Read more ... » plenty of storageUnder Synology DiskStation 4-Bay (Diskless) Network Attached Storage DS412+ (Black). Read more ... »
- 2On Line Western Digital 4 TB WD Green SATA III 5400 RPM 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive WD40EZRX. Read more ... »-Year Limited Warranty. Read more ... »
- Data Transfer RateLow Cost Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor, Blue/Lilac. Read more ... » on USB up to 5Is Better Than Western Digital 1 TB SATA III 7200 RPM 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive, Black, WD1003FZEX. Read more ... » Gbps
- UltraSanDisk Ultra 64 GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card 30MB/s with Adapter SDSDQUA-064G-U46A. Read more ... »-fast data transfers with USB 3.0WD My Passport 1TB Portable External Hard Drive Storage USB 3.0 Black. Read more ... » interface
This is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get the very best cheapest price on the web we have searched. Click Here to get the WD My PassportWD My Passport Ultra 2TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 with Auto and Cloud Backup - Black (WDBMWV0020BBK-NESN). Read more ... » 1TB PortableGarmin nüvi 52LM 5-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps (US). Read more ... » ExternalSamsung SE-506BB/TSBD 6X USB2.0 External Slim Blu-ray Writer Drive (Black). Read more ... » HardCompare Prices For HGST Travelstar 2.5 Inch 500GB 7200 RPM SATA II 16 MB Cache Internal Hard Drive (0S02858). Read more ... » DriveSamsung 840 Series 2.5 inch 120GB SATA III internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MZ-7TD120BW. Read more ... » Storage USB 3Under Western Digital 4 TB WD Green SATA III 5400 RPM 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive WD40EZRX. Read more ... ».0Western Digital 4 TB WD Red SATA III 5400 RPM 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX. Read more ... » Red (WDBBEP0010BRD-NESN) at this moment
Great drive – Faulty USB cable
Over the recent years I have purchased quite a number of these drivesAffordable Western Digital Bare Drives 500GB WD Blue SATA III 5400 RPM 8 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Notebook Hard Drive WD5000LPVX. Read more ... ». I have a couple of USB 2.0 drives and about 12Dell Inspiron 15 15.6" Laptop, AMD Dual-Core E-450 1.65GHz, 4GB, 320GB, AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics, Dual Layer DVD+/-R Drive,Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Read more ... » of the USB 3.0 drives. They all performed flawlessly with my old computer. I purchased that computer in 2006 before these USB 3.0 drives existed and so the computer had only USB 2.0 portsIs Better Than TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router, 2.4GHz 450Mbps+5Ghz 1350Mbps, 2 USB Ports, IPv6, Guest Network. Read more ... ». All the USB 3.0 drives worked perfectly in the computer with the USB 2.0 ports.
Then in December 2012 I purchased a new computer and it has USB 3.0 ports. I connected a drive and was anticipating the “blazing speedOnline Brother ADS2000 High Speed Document Scanner, Black. Read more ... »” for file transfers. But there was a problem…
The drive would lose connection and I would get an error message saying that the transfer did not complete and data was lost etc., etc.
I contacted the computer manufacturer and they claimed it was a WesternAffordable Western Digital Bare Drives 500GB WD Blue SATA III 5400 RPM 8 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Notebook Hard Drive WD5000LPVX. Read more ... » DigitalPrice Comparisons For TiVo Roamio HD Digital Video Recorder and Streaming Media Player (TCD846500). Read more ... » problem. I thought they were just passing the buck, but I did some research and found that there are very many complaints all over the Internet about the Passport USB 3.0 drives losing connections. The descriptions were fairly consistent: it happened most frequently when transferring large amounts of data (such as 2 Gb, for example).
There were two theories:
(1Western Digital Caviar Blue 500 GB SATA III 7200 RPM 16 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive - WD5000AAKX. Read more ... ») The Passport drive uses only a singleSamsung Electronics 840 EVO-Series 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Single Unit Version Internal Solid State Drive MZ-7TE1T0BW. Read more ... » USB connection and therefore it draws all power. Read more ... » through that USB portReviews Plugable 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub with 4A Power Adapter (VIA VL812 Rev B2 Chipset and updated firmware v9081 with Linux, OS X, and Windows support and full USB 2.0 backwards compatibility). Read more ... ». The USB port, being compliant with the USB 3.0 protocol, does not provide enough power for the drive to spin the hard disk320GB HDD Hard Drive Disk Kit FOR XBOX 360 320G Internal Slim Black. Read more ... » fast enough for the data transfer at USB 3.0 speeds. That results in the errors and lost connection.
(2) The USB cablesAmbient Weather WR-111B Emergency Solar Hand Crank AM/FM/NOAA Digital Radio, Flashlight, Cell Phone Charger with NOAA Certified Weather Alert & Cables. Read more ... » from Western Digital are defective.
So I thought I’d test theory (2) first. I got on Amazon and found a seller for a compatible USB 3.0 cableAmazonBasics HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (9.8 Feet/3.0 Meters). Read more ... », ordered it, received it, plugged it in – and the drive works just fine. Read more ›
http://electronicshop.us is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to ("ElectronicsSamsung Electronics 840 Pro Series 2.5-Inch 256 GB SATA 6GB/s Solid State Drive MZ-7PD256BW. Read more ... » Shop" (amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com).
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS IN THIS WEBSITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.